Points not counting and missing stats

Greetings,

im new, so maybe i did something wrong. I installed mautic to my hosting. Then installed cron jobs (running each 5 minutes), downloaded IPs for map. Mtracking in website installed too, via Wordpress plugin, with path to my Mautic inserted. No problem with this.

Than i imported my Google Contacts (starting with 52 clients). Added them to Lead list. Created email via builder, asociated with created group. Than i added points for Email sent and Clicked to landing page. Finally i sended the email. Still no problem, i see clicks and people are opening email, but:

1. points are still 0 for each lead, but i’m email was sent to 52 users and about 20% visited my website
  2. in email stats i see number of sent emails, number read and table with links in the email included. Yes, there is table with numbers about clicks, but where is list of people who clicked, who just opened or unsubscribed? I have such informations only on leads detail and its impossible to go one by one if i plan much bigger campaigns.

Thanks for any help!

Greetings,

im new, so maybe i did something wrong. I installed mautic to my hosting. Then installed cron jobs (running each 5 minutes), downloaded IPs for map. Mtracking in website installed too, via Wordpress plugin, with path to my Mautic inserted. No problem with this.

Than i imported my Google Contacts (starting with 52 clients). Added them to Lead list. Created email via builder, asociated with created group. Than i added points for Email sent and Clicked to landing page. Finally i sended the email. Still no problem, i see clicks and people are opening email, but:

1. points are still 0 for each lead, but i’m email was sent to 52 users and about 20% visited my website
  2. in email stats i see number of sent emails, number read and table with links in the email included. Yes, there is table with numbers about clicks, but where is list of people who clicked, who just opened or unsubscribed? I have such informations only on leads detail and its impossible to go one by one if i plan much bigger campaigns.

Thanks for any help!