Polish translation :)

Hello,

Great project!

I might be able to translate system to Polish. Big market over here, over 1k MA implementation only in Poland :)

I’ve been working on marketing&developement for major MA system in central Europe (Datanyze TOP10) for last 3 years, so I’ll probably could give you some new ideas as well

looking forward to hear from you!

Regards

Bart

Hello,

Great project!
I might be able to translate system to Polish. Big market over here, over 1k MA implementation only in Poland :slight_smile:
I’ve been working on marketing&developement for major MA system in central Europe (Datanyze TOP10) for last 3 years, so I’ll probably could give you some new ideas as well

looking forward to hear from you!

Regards
Bart

Hi Bart,
It’s wonderful of you to offer Polish translation. We are using Transifex and would love to have your help sharing Mautic. Visit https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/mautic/ to get started. It’s great to have someone with your level of MA experience in the community! I encourage you to share in the community forums as you see fit. Feel free to ask if you have any questions and Happy New Year!

-Alex

Uff, there was a while, I didn’t receive any email from you, so i though that you’ve canceled whole project :wink:

Working on translation to polish, should be ready in few days :slight_smile:

As far as I see, I’m not the only community member from Poland, so there’s posibility that we’ll be able to make some impact on our market :slight_smile:

regards
Bartek

If I can get this thing working and understand it I would be happy to work on the PT-br edition

Hi Najatuk

Let us know if you have any problems making it run let us know!

I created an account in transflex, apparently I need to be assigned to the pt-BR team to be able to do anything.

@najatuk I’ve added you to the pt_BR language. Let us know if you have any issues accessing it!

Thanks!
Alan

I have an account at transflex please add me to the pt_BR translation team too.

@tiagorossi, You’ve been added.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Hello,

I’m new user. Just created my first form and see that messages like “please enter a url” need to be changed in .po file. Is there any possibility to download these incomplete translations from transifex? Or my only way to use Polish is manually change it for myself only?

As a side note: Isn’t it little bit too much to require http:// in url form fields? To allow “mautic.org” in url field I would need to make it generic, right?

Hi, I run email marketing agency in Poland, we worked for a while trying to make our own Marketing Automation system, now we think that it will be better to contribute to Mautic - if Polish translation is not complete yet we would be happy to help.

We will be also happy to help in coding, to whom should i speak in this matter?