Portuguese translation

Hello Mautic community,

I’m really excited with the project. I want to help to promote Mautic here in Brazil and I will invite more people to get involved.

I bought Brazil’s main domain and transferred to the main site of mautic, a security for any joker buy the domain, take a look: www.mautic.com.br.

I want to contribute to the translation of a Portuguese version and to organize meetup in my local (São Paulo - SP - Brazil)

Locale: pt_BR

Sub-domain: br.mautic.org

Site Title: Brasil

Site Description: Mautic em português do Brasil

Admin Username(s): rodrideme

Admin Email: demetrioweb@gmail.com at rodrigodemetrio.com.br

Thanks

Demetrio

twitter.com/rodrideme

Hello Mautic community,

I’m really excited with the project. I want to help to promote Mautic here in Brazil and I will invite more people to get involved.

I bought Brazil’s main domain and transferred to the main site of mautic, a security for any joker buy the domain, take a look: www.mautic.com.br.

I want to contribute to the translation of a Portuguese version and to organize meetup in my local (São Paulo - SP - Brazil)

Locale: pt_BR
Sub-domain: br.mautic.org
Site Title: Brasil
Site Description: Mautic em português do Brasil
Admin Username(s): rodrideme
Admin Email: demetrioweb@gmail.com at rodrigodemetrio.com.br

Thanks
Demetrio
twitter.com/rodrideme

Hi!

Your account has been setup. Remember that you will be in charge to ensure nothing malicious is added to the site. The community will also help to ensure this resource is inline with the Mautic brand. :slight_smile:

If you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask either here in the forum or on Slack. You will need to update the footer links to point back to the main Mautic.org website and any secondary pages you decide not to translate should also link back to the original site.

Thanks for all you do!
David

Hi David,

Thanks for your confidence, I hope to contribute to the Mautic community. The information sent is a traditional joomla login?