PR Testing Automation

Hi all, I’m thinking about lending a hand with the PR testing and was wondering if anyone already had a Vagrant and/or provisioner script for setting up the environment cleanly each time as per the github guidance on PR testing? I could do one (and perhaps throw it back for everyone) but just wanted to see if anyone was already there? Nothing obvious around here on this unless I’m missing something :-)

Thanks K

Hi all, I’m thinking about lending a hand with the PR testing and was wondering if anyone already had a Vagrant and/or provisioner script for setting up the environment cleanly each time as per the github guidance on PR testing? I could do one (and perhaps throw it back for everyone) but just wanted to see if anyone was already there? Nothing obvious around here on this unless I’m missing something :slight_smile:

Thanks K

OK I have a rough Ansible script for doing this. I will test that over the next few days and stick it on github if anyone also wants it.

My Vagrant/Ansible Playbook just had its first outing and I’m happy with it. Its rough but it does the job. Will commit to my github and post the link here later.

Here we go. .Hope its useful. Enjoy

https://github.com/kgroveshok/mauticpr

Awesome @kgroves! Thanks so much for contributing this.

You’re welcome. If it helps then that is good. :slight_smile: