Preference center token translations? :)

My Mautic version is: 5.04
My PHP version is: 8.1.28
My Database type and version is: 10.6.18-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.22.04.1

My problem is:

I want contacts to see the preference center page in their own language when they click unsubscribe. Right now all the tokens (segmentlist, savepreferences etc.) come in English in every translation.

Is there a way to have the tokens be translated into the correct language depending what language is set for the preference center? :slight_smile:

Screenshot example of a test German translation email with a German translation preference center. Tokens are the English version despite the language of the translations being German, and the contact having German as their ‘preferred locale’:

What I have tried:

Browsed through Slack, Forums and the Docs, and tried testing with user contact, email and pref center settings. Couldn’t figure it out, apologies if this info is already somewhere.

Update from today. It seems that the tokens are translating for me now. I didn’t change anything for the testing now, but here we are:

Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 10.57.26

The issue was not having the language ‘downloaded’.

You need to have the language available at /var/www/html/docroot/translations#.

To do so I had to either select the language as system default or for a user. That way Mautic downloads it and the tokens can be translated

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.