Preference Center

I am currently looking at the all new preference center to handle subscriptions for different newsletters for our recipients. There are two questions:

1. If I use the token {unsubscribe_url} in my email, the user is directed to the landing page where he can specify the categories, segments etc. Is there a way to bypass this landing page and unsubscribe him only for the newsletter where he clicked the unsubscribe link (=unsubscribe him for this specific category or segment)?

2. The unsubscribe landing page is in english. If I specify a preferred locale for a contact which is noch english, the landing page is still in english. So how can I present the user this and other texts that mautic automatically provides in the languages that fit the user’s preferred locale?

Thanks for helping!

I am currently looking at the all new preference center to handle subscriptions for different newsletters for our recipients. There are two questions:

1. If I use the token {unsubscribe_url} in my email, the user is directed to the landing page where he can specify the categories, segments etc. Is there a way to bypass this landing page and unsubscribe him only for the newsletter where he clicked the unsubscribe link (=unsubscribe him for this specific category or segment)?

2. The unsubscribe landing page is in english. If I specify a preferred locale for a contact which is noch english, the landing page is still in english. So how can I present the user this and other texts that mautic automatically provides in the languages that fit the user’s preferred locale?

Thanks for helping!