Problem when completing a form

My Mautic version is: v2.16.2
My PHP version is 7.1.33 :
My MySQL/MariaDB version is (delete as applicable): MariaDB 10.1

I’m trying to complete a Mautic form on the home of https://autenticonuevayork.com

These errors are showing at the website :

500 Internal Server Error

Log of Mautic:

[2020-08-03 16:01:33] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\InvalidFieldNameException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT t0.id AS id_1, t0.date_added AS date_added_2, t0.client_info AS client_info_3, t0.device AS device_4, t0.device_os_name AS device_os_name_5, t0.device_os_shortname AS device_os_shortname_6, t0.device_os_version AS device_os_version_7, t0.device_os_platform AS device_os_platform_8, t0.device_brand AS device_brand_9, t0.device_model AS device_model_10, t0.device_fingerprint AS device_fingerprint_11, t0.tracking_id AS tracking_id_12, t0.lead_id AS lead_id_13 FROM inb_lead_devices t0 WHERE t0.lead_id = ? AND t0.device = ? AND t0.device_brand = ? AND t0.device_model = ? LIMIT 1’ with params [295781, “smartphone”, “”, “”]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘t0.tracking_id’ in ‘field list’” at /home/inbautenticonuevayork/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 71 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\InvalidFieldNameException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT t0.id AS id_1, t0.date_added AS date_added_2, t0.client_info AS client_info_3, t0.device AS device_4, t0.device_os_name AS device_os_name_5, t0.device_os_shortname AS device_os_shortname_6, t0.device_os_version AS device_os_version_7, t0.device_os_platform AS device_os_platform_8, t0.device_brand AS device_brand_9, t0.device_model AS device_model_10, t0.device_fingerprint AS device_fingerprint_11, t0.tracking_id AS tracking_id_12, t0.lead_id AS lead_id_13 FROM inb_lead_devices t0 WHERE t0.lead_id = ? AND t0.device = ? AND t0.device_brand = ? AND t0.device_model = ? LIMIT 1’ with params [295781, “smartphone”, “”, “”]:\n\nSQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘t0.tracking_id’ in ‘field list’ at /home/inbautenticonuevayork/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:71, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘t0.tracking_id’ in ‘field list’ at /home/inbautenticonuevayork/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:107, PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘t0.tracking_id’ in ‘field list’ at /home/inbautenticonuevayork/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:105)"}

My problem is : I can’t complete the form.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem :

I tried to clear the cache.

Solved: I switched the code of the embebed form. Instead of selecting the manual code, I chose the automatic and now I can complete the form.