Problem with amazon aws

Your software
My Mautic version is: v2.16.1
My PHP version is: 7.2.30

Your problem
My problem is: Error with Amazon Aws

These errors are showing in the log:

It happens that when I refresh the cache it gives me this error in the logs

[2020-04-26 09:25:37] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Type error: Argument 1 passed to Mautic\PluginBundle\Integration\AbstractIntegration::__construct() must be an instance of Mautic\CoreBundle\Factory\MauticFactory or null, instance of Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher given, called in /home/zdgafivm/public_html/mktg/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php on line 12500” at /home/zdgafivm/public_html/mktg/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Integration/AbstractIntegration.php line 208 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Type error: Argument 1 passed to Mautic\PluginBundle\Integration\AbstractIntegration::__construct() must be an instance of Mautic\CoreBundle\Factory\MauticFactory or null, instance of Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher given, called in /home/zdgafivm/public_html/mktg/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php on line 12500 at /home/zdgafivm/public_html/mktg/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Integration/AbstractIntegration.php:208)"}

And this in configuration for Amazon aws:

Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Mautic\EmailBundle\Swiftmailer\Transport\AmazonTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)
++ Starting Mautic\EmailBundle\Swiftmailer\Transport\AmazonTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

I’ve tried reinstalling mautic or updating mautic but the problem remains.

I thank you in advance for your help