Mautic Instalation Problem

Hi, I tried to install the last verion of Mautic (2.4) on an Amazon Server (amazon aws ec2).

I have a mistake when I want to install it : he site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.System administrators, check server logs for errors.

Then I check my log server and I found this:

Code:
[Wed Dec 21 17:29:57.503892 2016] [:error] [pid 25703] [client 24.105.75.157:53012] RuntimeException: Unable to write in the cache directory (/var/www/html/mautic/app/cache/prod)n in /var/www/html/mautic/app/AppKernel.php:522nStack trace:n#0 /var/www/html/mautic/app/AppKernel.php(487): AppKernel->buildContainer()n#1 /var/www/html/mautic/app/AppKernel.php(249): AppKernel->initializeContainer()n#2 /var/www/html/mautic/app/AppKernel.php(109): AppKernel->boot()n#3 /var/www/html/mautic/app/middlewares/CORSMiddleware.php(92): AppKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#4 /var/www/html/mautic/app/middlewares/CatchExceptionMiddleware.php(44): Mautic\Middleware\CORSMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#5 /var/www/html/mautic/app/middlewares/VersionCheckMiddleware.php(57): Mautic\Middleware\CatchExceptionMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#6 /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/stack/builder/src/Stack/StackedHttpKernel.php(23): Mautic\Middleware\VersionCheckMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#7 /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/stack/run/src/Stack/run.php(13): Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request))n#8 /var/www/html/mautic/index.php(32): Stack\run(Object(Stack\StackedHttpKernel))n#9 {main}

As I understand ,there is a permission problem in the "cache" diretory. But what I don't understand is the access to this directory are 775. Even If I try 777, it's not working...
Anyone have an idea?

Thx

Hi, I tried to install the last verion of Mautic (2.4) on an Amazon Server (amazon aws ec2).
I have a mistake when I want to install it : he site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.System administrators, check server logs for errors.

Then I check my log server and I found this:

[Wed Dec 21 17:29:57.503892 2016] [:error] [pid 25703] [client 24.105.75.157:53012] RuntimeException: Unable to write in the cache directory (/var/www/html/mautic/app/cache/prod)n in /var/www/html/mautic/app/AppKernel.php:522nStack trace:n#0 /var/www/html/mautic/app/AppKernel.php(487): AppKernel->buildContainer()n#1 /var/www/html/mautic/app/AppKernel.php(249): AppKernel->initializeContainer()n#2 /var/www/html/mautic/app/AppKernel.php(109): AppKernel->boot()n#3 /var/www/html/mautic/app/middlewares/CORSMiddleware.php(92): AppKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#4 /var/www/html/mautic/app/middlewares/CatchExceptionMiddleware.php(44): Mautic\Middleware\CORSMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#5 /var/www/html/mautic/app/middlewares/VersionCheckMiddleware.php(57): Mautic\Middleware\CatchExceptionMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#6 /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/stack/builder/src/Stack/StackedHttpKernel.php(23): Mautic\Middleware\VersionCheckMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#7 /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/stack/run/src/Stack/run.php(13): Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request))n#8 /var/www/html/mautic/index.php(32): Stack\run(Object(Stack\StackedHttpKernel))n#9 {main}

As I understand ,there is a permission problem in the “cache” diretory. But what I don’t understand is the access to this directory are 775. Even If I try 777, it’s not working…
Anyone have an idea?

Thx

I have this same issue also and would love a solution.