Installation Support on Ubuntu Server Php7.0 - Site Offline

Hi all

After uploading the mautic files to the requisite folder on my Ubuntu Server (Digital Ocean), accessing the installation url gave me the following error:

“The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.”

It’s a common error and I implemented various steps as mentioned online by many users. My server log was showing this error:

Code:
RuntimeException: Unable to create the cache directory (/srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mautic/public/app/cache/prod) - in file /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mautic/public/app/AppKernel.php - at line 535

After implementing various steps like changing file permissions via SSH, running commands to change owner to www-data, the only result I got was a change in the error displayed, which is as follows:
Code:
RuntimeException: Unable to write in the cache directory (/srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mautic/public/app/cache/prod) - in file /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mautic/public/app/AppKernel.php - at line 538

Please help me with this. I rebooted the server, cleared my cache but I'm still stuck here.

PS: I gave all the SSH commands (changing file permissions, ownership to www-data) while logged in as Root in the console. Is that a problem?

Hi all

After uploading the mautic files to the requisite folder on my Ubuntu Server (Digital Ocean), accessing the installation url gave me the following error:

“The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.”

It’s a common error and I implemented various steps as mentioned online by many users. My server log was showing this error:

[code]RuntimeException: Unable to create the cache directory (/srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mautic/public/app/cache/prod)

• in file /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mautic/public/app/AppKernel.php - at line 535[/code]

After implementing various steps like changing file permissions via SSH, running commands to change owner to www-data, the only result I got was a change in the error displayed, which is as follows:

[code]
RuntimeException: Unable to write in the cache directory (/srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mautic/public/app/cache/prod)

• in file /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mautic/public/app/AppKernel.php - at line 538[/code]

Please help me with this. I rebooted the server, cleared my cache but I’m still stuck here.

PS: I gave all the SSH commands (changing file permissions, ownership to www-data) while logged in as Root in the console. Is that a problem?