Problem with Zoho Integration

Your software
My Mautic version is: v5.1
My PHP version is: v8.2
My Database type and version is: MariaDB v11.4

Your problem
My problem is:

I wanted to use the zoho integration plugin to import leads and contacts from zoho into the campaign I was creating.
All settings went without problems.
And I executed the task by running the command below.

php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Zoho

These errors are showing in the log:
ERROR: TypeError: Unsupported operand types: array + int (uncaught exception) at /var/www/mautic/docroot/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/ZohoIntegration.php line 819 while running console command mautic:integration:fetchleads [stack trace] #0 /var/www/mautic/docroot/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Command/FetchLeadsCommand.php(231): MauticPlugin\MauticCrmBundle\Integration\ZohoIntegration->pushLeads() #1 /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(298): Mautic\PluginBundle\Command\FetchLeadsCommand->execute() #2 /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1058): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() #3 /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(96): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() #4 /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(301): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRunCommand() #5 /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(82): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() #6 /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(171): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun() #7 /var/www/mautic/bin/console(16): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() #8 {main} {“hostname”:“mautic”,“pid”:1677}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
nothing

Please help me

Looks like an issue with php types. You will most likely need a developer that will look into that and fix it for you.

I asked Claude AI 3.5 about Zoho Integration.php, and they said the problem occurs because there are arrays and integers in the formula. So I ran the code that Claude modified, and the error disappeared, but the code did not run properly. Thank you