Problems between Mautic and IP

Hi all, i have been takling to myweb hist eco host about installing Mautic and been told by them they limit the amount of emails you can send per hour and if any recipient of an email marks an email as unwanted in their email clients it can cause all sorts of problems for the IP of your server meaning no-one else can send email.

Does anyone know a way round this?

Thanks in advance

Nick

Hi all, i have been takling to myweb hist eco host about installing Mautic and been told by them they limit the amount of emails you can send per hour and if any recipient of an email marks an email as unwanted in their email clients it can cause all sorts of problems for the IP of your server meaning no-one else can send email.

Does anyone know a way round this?
Thanks in advance
Nick

@greenman2017 you need to talk more with your hosting provider this look there have no idea what they are talking about.
They only can limit the amount of email you send If you use your default hosting SMTP server (sample smtp.yourdomain.com)

But I’m assuming this is a shared hosting if you use the default SMTP server your marketing efforts will be in vain because shared hosting IP is blacklisted.

I recommend getting an Email Services provider like Amazon SES, Sparkpost, Sendgrid.

Never use your host to send mail, chance that mail go to spam or promotion tab of gmail is very high. I use SMTP of Elasticemail to send 5000 email free/day. If you want, you can purchased their private IPs with reasonable price. You can create a free Elasticemail account here.

Which hosting company are you using? Some hosts block the ports or don’t let you use external SMTP (for whatever silly reason). I personally use A2 Hosting.

I would suggest using an external SMTP server as mentioned above if you want high deliverability/reputation.