Problems integrating Mailjet

Hello,

I am trying to integrate the mailing service of Mailjet inside Mautic and gives me error… I have put as Mailjet mailing service, the APi and the secret APi and gives me the following error when doing a connection test:

Connection could not be established with host in-v3.mailjet.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportMailjetTransport !! Connection could not be established with host in-v3.mailjet.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportMailjetTransport

If you could help me …

Thank you very much!

Hello,

I am trying to integrate the mailing service of Mailjet inside Mautic and gives me error… I have put as Mailjet mailing service, the APi and the secret APi and gives me the following error when doing a connection test:

Connection could not be established with host in-v3.mailjet.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportMailjetTransport !! Connection could not be established with host in-v3.mailjet.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)
++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportMailjetTransport

If you could help me …

Thank you very much!

Last time I tried to intergrate with Elasticemail. I have to change the smtp port to 587 (instead of 25, 465) and switche to login by API (instead of normal account). You can try the combination of login type and smpt ports.

Nice to be here with you guys, let’s make a great community!
My Blog: FuSuSu.com/en/
My Best Recommend For Mautic: ElasticeMail +Vultr VPS.

Thanks Fususu,

At the moment I am more interested in configuring Mailjet …

Still, thank you very much for recommending Elasticemail.

If finally I do not solve the Mailjet I will try with your recommendation.

Can someone help me with Mailjet?

Thank you!

Hi, Escamill_mautic.

I am facing exact same issue. test emails work fine, but not when batch of emails to be sent when campaigns are tiggerred, with samelog error messages.

Did you finally get it working?

Stéphane

@Slaine Have you set up Cron jobs for production environment?