Problems to edit e-mails after update to 2.3 version

Hi, guys

I updated my Mautic today and, now, I can’t edit my old e-mails. I always use the blank theme and in the past I could edit the e-mails without the builder. Now, this option is gone and the builder don’t let me edit the e-mails.

How can I solve that?

Thanks!

Hi, guys

I updated my Mautic today and, now, I can’t edit my old e-mails. I always use the blank theme and in the past I could edit the e-mails without the builder. Now, this option is gone and the builder don’t let me edit the e-mails.

How can I solve that?

Thanks!

I too edited all my mails without the builder and i have the exact same problem.

I also have the same problem. I need a html editor, not a builder

Same problem. Please deliver a solution ASAP! I had hoped that with version 2.3 there would be an ADDITIONAL option to bypass the editor AND the builder and have a possibility to simply paste HTML code into a text field (comparable to the text field for the text version) so that the editor does not mess up the HTML code like in 2.2.1 and older.

UPDATE: There is a new mode for editing emails in 2.3. As it looks like just another theme, I did not see it at a first glance. It is called “Code Mode”. So definitely an improvement - at least for me…

Mode code but not html builder, just text and preview. YEP?