Problems with speed, API and Crones

Hey there,

I’m new in Mautic, but I’m really impressed on the possibilities of this platform. I want to implement it in my company, but I have a few problems.

First I need to ask, why do I have to click often two times to get into any function of Mautic? Sometimes it opens immediately, but sometimes I have to click twice. And it is a problem when saving new form, or new lead, because I don’t have an option to click “Save & close” twice (because after one click it becomes unclickable).

Second thing - I would like to have a look at the API, but when I turn it on in the settings nothing changes - It shows turned on, but I don’t get any additional information, and nor the API Credentials. What’s wrong with that?

Third thing (the last) - I set up the crone jobs to get working every minute, but It doesn’t seem to work - I created a test list and added two leads with same tag. The list is not actualizing. I don’t know what’s going on. Is there any option to send this message manually?

When I was installig Mautic I got three recommendations:

1. Enable Imap
  2. Enable php_posix
  3. It’s suggested to install an accelerator (like APC)

I instaled the APC on the server, but the first problem doesn’t seem to disaapear (but in the log I don’t get more errors).

Please help me, because I want to use Mautic in my projects :)

Best regards,

Martin

EDIT: Problem no. 3 solved: I had bad paths to console in cron jobs. Now they are working :) But the first and second problem remain. And there is one thing more: I want to configure my e-mail, but I can’t do this. I have a mail created on server and I want to send e-mail from this smtp server, but I’m unable to configure it. I’m sure that I’m putting the right SMTP host and user, password but when I check connection I get somethink like this:

Connection could not be established with host mail.wernerorkiestra.pl [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.wernerorkiestra.pl [Connection refused #111]

++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.wernerorkiestra.pl [Connection refused #111]

The host is correct, because I checked the settings in my admin panel. What’s wrong with that?

Hey there,

I’m new in Mautic, but I’m really impressed on the possibilities of this platform. I want to implement it in my company, but I have a few problems.

First I need to ask, why do I have to click often two times to get into any function of Mautic? Sometimes it opens immediately, but sometimes I have to click twice. And it is a problem when saving new form, or new lead, because I don’t have an option to click “Save & close” twice (because after one click it becomes unclickable).

Second thing - I would like to have a look at the API, but when I turn it on in the settings nothing changes - It shows turned on, but I don’t get any additional information, and nor the API Credentials. What’s wrong with that?

Third thing (the last) - I set up the crone jobs to get working every minute, but It doesn’t seem to work - I created a test list and added two leads with same tag. The list is not actualizing. I don’t know what’s going on. Is there any option to send this message manually?

When I was installig Mautic I got three recommendations:

1. Enable Imap
  2. Enable php_posix
  3. It’s suggested to install an accelerator (like APC)

I instaled the APC on the server, but the first problem doesn’t seem to disaapear (but in the log I don’t get more errors).

Please help me, because I want to use Mautic in my projects :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Martin

EDIT: Problem no. 3 solved: I had bad paths to console in cron jobs. Now they are working :slight_smile: But the first and second problem remain. And there is one thing more: I want to configure my e-mail, but I can’t do this. I have a mail created on server and I want to send e-mail from this smtp server, but I’m unable to configure it. I’m sure that I’m putting the right SMTP host and user, password but when I check connection I get somethink like this:

Connection could not be established with host mail.wernerorkiestra.pl [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.wernerorkiestra.pl [Connection refused #111]
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.wernerorkiestra.pl [Connection refused #111]

The host is correct, because I checked the settings in my admin panel. What’s wrong with that?

Hi, that’s a long text you have there. Maybe it would be better to break it into more threads next time. It takes a lot of time to get through your questions. Not many people are patient enough. (We try to help in our free time). Not many people have answers to all of your questions, but they could answer some. They won’t if those questions are in one chunk. An also, if someone else will ask the same question as you do, he’ll get lost in that amount of text.

“Save & close” shouldn’t let you click twice, because it closes the form and opens another view. But I think that’s not the problem. There is probably some error going on.

1. Open Web Developer Tools (press F12) and check if there is some javascript error.
  2. Check app/logs or server logs for PHP error messages.

It could be similar problem as above. Look at the logs. Maybe the cache didn’t clear. You can try to delete app/cache folder.

What message? You talk about lists and tags. What is not actualizing?
If you have SSH access to the server, copy the command from your cron and execute it in the Mautic root folder. What does it say? Or do you have logs of the cron jobs?

Have you restarted the server after installation?

Aaah, right there is EDIT section. Maybe you could remove the points which you were able to fix instead of editing the message since there was replies to your questions yet.

And another question follows:

Consult your connection with the SMTP provider. The problem is not with Mautic. Maybe wrong port or something.

Hey,

Sory for the long text - I was working all day to get the system working as I wish to, so when I got the questions, there were many of them. I try to put next problems in the separate threads.

I got the log from Mautic and it says:

[2015-09-14 05:10:08] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/php5.3/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/eaccelerator.so’ - /usr/local/php5.3/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/eaccelerator.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []

and

[2015-09-14 08:00:57] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have at least 1 element - in file /home/werner/domains/wernerorkiestra.pl/public_html/ma/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Controller/CampaignController.php - at line 1192 [] []

What does it mean?

I searched for the error message and got this answer:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10565521/error-in-php5-unable-to-load-dynamic-library

Problem with SMTP - SOLVED :slight_smile:

Problem with logs in app/logs - SOLVED

No PHP errors in server logs. Cache cleared…

Now I think everything is correct… but… I still have problems with nagvigating in Mautic. Sometimes I can’t open for example a campaign with one click - now I have loading bar at the top still loading something…

Have you tried to press F12 to see what is failing as I mentioned above?

Solved - no problems at all - I got API credentials and Mautic is working corectly :slight_smile:

I think clearing the cache was the trick.

Thx for help. If I have more problems I will create new threads.