Question Regarding Notes Populating Automatically

Afternoon Mautic Community.

I got started with Mautic a few weeks ago and I’m seriously impressed.

The work that this community is putting in to this product is really amazing - so thank you all for your efforts!

I’ve had a good look around the forums, Github etc. and can’t seem to find an answer to this question:

“Can any emails sent from the monitored mailbox be automatically added to the relevant users Notes as an email?”

I appreciate that’s bordering on CRM type functionality, and that’s not what Mautic is (and indeed shouldn’t try to be), but I just wanted to know if anybody had that kind of functionality on their install?

Thanks for any help you can provide and keep up the great work!

Sam

Afternoon Mautic Community.

I got started with Mautic a few weeks ago and I’m seriously impressed.

The work that this community is putting in to this product is really amazing - so thank you all for your efforts!

I’ve had a good look around the forums, Github etc. and can’t seem to find an answer to this question:

“Can any emails sent from the monitored mailbox be automatically added to the relevant users Notes as an email?”

I appreciate that’s bordering on CRM type functionality, and that’s not what Mautic is (and indeed shouldn’t try to be), but I just wanted to know if anybody had that kind of functionality on their install?

Thanks for any help you can provide and keep up the great work!

Sam