My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: 5.6
My problem is:
I’m using Mautic 2.15.3 and i have set it up to send queue emails about 20 emails per hour. When the campaign runs(First hour)Mautic straight away add all subscribers of the segment to campaign and mark the status(100%) that email has been sent to all subscribers while it should say 20 emails have been sent in the first hour, so I can not track how many emails have been sent in each hour and can not compare open rates as well, however, I can confirm that queue emails are working because it shows the right amount of emails per hour in SMTP dashboard.
Please see the screenshot, I have added 100 subscribers in this email segment and in the first hour, Mautic set the campaign status 100% and sent the campaign to 100 subscribers while it should send to 20 subscribers as I set the queue status to send 20 emails per hour.
These errors are showing in the log:
No error logs
Steps I have tried to fix the problem: