Quick cron jobs check

Your software
My Mautic version is:
My PHP version is:
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:Campaigns dont seem to get triggered on auto when contacts are added to a segment, but when i run the manual command on the server they do.

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I have added this cron jobs and maybe i have mistaken smth thats why im asking for a quick look at them : */5 * * * * php /var/www/html/bin/console mautic:segments:update

Mautic Campaign Triggers

*/5 * * * * php /var/www/html/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

Mautic Campaign Updates

0 * * * * php /var/www/html/bin/console mautic:campaigns:update

Mautic Emails Send

*/5 * * * * php /var/www/html/bin/console mautic:emails:send

Mautic Emails Fetch

*/10 * * * * php /var/www/html/bin/console mautic:emails:fetch

Mautic Forms Cleanup

0 0 * * * php /var/www/html/bin/console mautic:forms:cleanup
Thank you in advance!

Hello, if you have terminal access try to test the crons or check your paths.
Also check if your segments are being populated with that cron.

You are filling the campaigns with users from segments once each hour and sending messages each 5 minutes.

So the thing might be your path to mautic or to run php

Thanks for your reply
Yes i do have access to terminal and when i run the commands from the terminal like manually they get executed in place and pretty quickly thats why i asked to take a look at the way i have written the cron jobs, i have tried it countless times and the let the cron jobs for a whole day but they dont get triggered to send the emails.
Also what do you mean by the path to run php? should that be included into the cron jobs as well?

1 Like

im ashamed to admit this but at the end it was just a permission error i needed to include sudo before running the command, stupid but if anyone needs it ill leave it here.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.