Update Segment Cronjob not working

Hi Everyone,

I have Matric installed, In my campaign, I am able to trigger emails like send 2nd mail when email opened but other conditions like change segment when replies, delete contact if not reply is not working.
Can anybody help me on this?
List of my #CronJob

0,15,30,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:segments:update
0,15,25,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:update
0,15,25,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
0,15,25,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:messages:send
0,15,25,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:maintenance:cleanup
20,35 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:email:fetch
20,35 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:import
0,15,25,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
0,15,25,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:update
0,15,25,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:segments:check-builders
0,15,25,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:segments:rebuild
0,15,25,45 * * * * root php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:segments:update

TIA

Hi
When you run the segment command by hand in ssh - what answer do you see?

Hi Joeyk,
Thanks for reply
First, we not sure about updating new segment what should be Cronjob but we using the below 3 cron i think it’s for the same
But running below command segment not changing

php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:update
php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:segments:rebuild
php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:segments:update

@mauticbiren I found that the best way to know the cronjob issues is to run it directly in a console where Mautic is installed.
On the other hand, are you sure is a cronjob issue? Maybe is something in the campaign structure.

1 Like

Hey I am also facing an issue with ending campaign and updation of contacts due to cron jobs not being set up properly.
I am using windows and am not able to find the path for the cron job files in mautic installation folder to be put in the argument.
Can someone help me with where they are located?

I found it the cronjobs for mautic3 in windows are present in “C:\Program Files\Bitnami Mautic Stack\apps\mautic\htdocs\bin\console”