Segment and Campaign Issues

I have installed mautic on my SSL site (https) and I am completelty stuck with the following problems:

Segments do not filter using any of the filter settings (ie. tags, URL visits, contact field data, using empty or not empty etc). The only way I can get contacts into segments is by using campaigns (for eg. move contact to segment after a decision).

Campaigns work, but emails do not send via campaigns. I can only send emails to contacts in a segment manually, using a segment email. Any emails sent via a campaign do not send. Infact I can see on some contacts “Upcoming Events” the date of the email which is due to be sent, but ends up being old dates - meaning it never sends.

I have my cronjobs set as follows:
php /home/mydomain/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/mydomain/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/mydomain/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild >/dev/null 2>&1

Each cronjob is set to run 4 times per hour, in staggered intervals.

My server php version is 5.6
I am on a shared host.
I am using Mautic 2.12.2

I would be extremely grateful if someone could advise as these issues are rendering mautic useless to me until I get sort segments via filters and send emails via campaigns.

Thanks

I have double checked with my host and the cron job command line needed /usr/local/bin/php putting before it instead of just php
Now all works fine.
Thought this maybe useful for others having similar problems.
So it appears that each host has different command lines for cron jobs.