Quick look at my campaign

Can someone with a bit of experience have a quick look at one of my campaigns? (see image below)

It appears that Mautic is sending out a lot of false emails, and it is probably to do with my set up.

Is this type of campaign correct?

I’m offering free shipping code. Customer signs up, gets their free code. I wanted to have Mautic wait a day, and if they have not opened the email they get sent some reminders. Problem I think is if Mautic does not register an email open, everyone goes to "Does not open email " branch. Even if the customer checks out and orders. How do I get customers that get to “Goes to Checkout” off the “Does not open email” branch?

Appreciate any insights or help

free-ship-campaign.png

Can someone with a bit of experience have a quick look at one of my campaigns? (see image below)

It appears that Mautic is sending out a lot of false emails, and it is probably to do with my set up.
Is this type of campaign correct?

I’m offering free shipping code. Customer signs up, gets their free code. I wanted to have Mautic wait a day, and if they have not opened the email they get sent some reminders. Problem I think is if Mautic does not register an email open, everyone goes to "Does not open email " branch. Even if the customer checks out and orders. How do I get customers that get to “Goes to Checkout” off the “Does not open email” branch?

Appreciate any insights or help

Maybe there is a cron job problem with your setup

We are using a Mautic instance, this is not on my server. Though the email restriction means we’ll move to our own server soon.

If Mautic detects no email open, how do I tell it to stop going down that branch if the customer is on the website and using the information I have emailed them. Does that make sense?