Raw Post Data - Error on Shared Hostgator

For a small project I had to switch servers and was starting to use Mautic. On the old server I was able to set it up just fine (kudos to the proper cron job explanation btw!). But in this one I’m facing a major problem:

Code:
PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add 'always_populate_raw_post_data = -1' to your php.ini and restart your web server.

I am installing it on a subdomain, just like it was on the former server.
And currently, the .htaccess file was generated by the Mautic Installer has got this:
Code:
# @link https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/1504 php_value always_populate_raw_post_data -1

And the php.ini has got this lines as well:
Code:
; Always populate the $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA variable. ;always_populate_raw_post_data = -1

I've already contacted Hostgator support to see if there was something that was not well placed. And they told me that everything seemed to be fine. The php.ini is within the mautic directory. And I've waited a couple of days, just in case I didn't catch the server restart/update they do daily. But still no luck.

Any idea what can I do?

Thanks in advance.

For a small project I had to switch servers and was starting to use Mautic. On the old server I was able to set it up just fine (kudos to the proper cron job explanation btw!). But in this one I’m facing a major problem: PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add 'always_populate_raw_post_data = -1' to your php.ini and restart your web server.

I am installing it on a subdomain, just like it was on the former server.
And currently, the .htaccess file was generated by the Mautic Installer has got this: <IfModule mod_php5.c> # @link https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/1504 php_value always_populate_raw_post_data -1 </IfModule>

And the php.ini has got this lines as well: ; Always populate the $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA variable. ;always_populate_raw_post_data = -1

I’ve already contacted Hostgator support to see if there was something that was not well placed. And they told me that everything seemed to be fine. The php.ini is within the mautic directory. And I’ve waited a couple of days, just in case I didn’t catch the server restart/update they do daily. But still no luck.

Any idea what can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Remove that App/cache folder and try again.

After a few messages on Slack, the error was that the php.ini was not well configured.

; Always populate the $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA variable. always_populate_raw_post_data = -1

That’s the correct one.

Thanks @ninjoan