Major Problems that need to be fixed now

I just uploaded mautic on my CPanel. I went to domain.com/mautic/install and received the prompt below. I didn’t see php.ini file in my public_html/mautic file so I added a new file php.ini then I added always_populate_raw_post_data = -1 to the first line and clicked save. I then restarted my server but still receieved this same prompt. Please Help!!! Thanks in Advance

Mautic Installation - Environment Check

We have detected 1 major problems. You must fix them before continuing:

PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ to your php.ini and restart your web server.

I just uploaded mautic on my CPanel. I went to domain.com/mautic/install and received the prompt below. I didn’t see php.ini file in my public_html/mautic file so I added a new file php.ini then I added always_populate_raw_post_data = -1 to the first line and clicked save. I then restarted my server but still receieved this same prompt. Please Help!!! Thanks in Advance

[b]Mautic Installation - Environment Check
We have detected 1 major problems. You must fix them before continuing:

PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ to your php.ini and restart your web server.[/b]

I solved it with Godaddy and Linux CPanel you need to go into the public_file add the file .user.ini then add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’
and wait a bit the guy told me to allow about 20 minutes. I waited about 3 minutes tried it an it worked. I hope this helps anyone else that has this problem

that is right.

We should compile a list of host to avoid at all cost.