Remove from Campaign | Remove all Campaign Events

My idea is: Once a contact is removed from a campaign in Mautic, all scheduled events for that campaign should be removed.

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea: Users, Customer Service

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: If we have a campaign that is sending people email (such as a long term nurture), or even a challenge campaign, and we wish to move people from that campaign to another campaign that is more targeted (let’s say they are on a challenge campaign and BUY from you, so you move them to a more focused buyers campaign), then you wouldn’t want them to keep receiving any of the additional campaign actions already scheduled for that customer from the previous campaign.

Any code or resources to support this idea: The vast majority of software (Mail Chimp, ActiveCampaign, InfusionSoft and even Sales Force, do this)

Are you willing to work on this idea?: I can if needed

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further? None. The goal here is to make sure that all 'event_id’s associated with the campaign, once the user is removed from the campaign, are either removed from the ‘logs’ table or are marked as ‘is_scheduled = 0’ in the database. This would prevent contacts from obtaining scheduled events that they are no longer either entitled for, or would need.

This feature exists: