Reports about Lead's Point Change

Hi all,

I’m trying to think about what would be the best Mautic scenario for our Company. The aim is to create a tool to monitor the “most active” leads, in order to decide with the sales staff which actions do with those leads.

I have envisaged the possibility to create a weekly Report with the purpose of find which leads have collected the most points in that specific lapse of time (one week if the report is weekly, one month if the report is monthly). The points will be assigned by submitting forms, actions in campaigns, etc. The best scenario would be to send that report to the sales staff by email, but I couldn’t find that option in Mautic reports, so I think the easiest solution would be to extract manually that report every week (or month).

Here are a few questions:

• Have you experienced something similar?
  • Is possible to create a report that calculate the points that the leads have collected only in a specific time frame? Because it seems to me it is possible only to see the “total amount of points” or the “change points” (for example: 28/01/16, Lead XXX, +3)
  • Do you suggest me a different approach to solve our purpose?

Any answer is welcome,

Regards

Andrea F.

Hi all,

I’m trying to think about what would be the best Mautic scenario for our Company. The aim is to create a tool to monitor the “most active” leads, in order to decide with the sales staff which actions do with those leads.

I have envisaged the possibility to create a weekly Report with the purpose of find which leads have collected the most points in that specific lapse of time (one week if the report is weekly, one month if the report is monthly). The points will be assigned by submitting forms, actions in campaigns, etc. The best scenario would be to send that report to the sales staff by email, but I couldn’t find that option in Mautic reports, so I think the easiest solution would be to extract manually that report every week (or month).

Here are a few questions:

• Have you experienced something similar?
  • Is possible to create a report that calculate the points that the leads have collected only in a specific time frame? Because it seems to me it is possible only to see the “total amount of points” or the “change points” (for example: 28/01/16, Lead XXX, +3)
  • Do you suggest me a different approach to solve our purpose?

Any answer is welcome,
Regards
Andrea F.

I think this is a good topic for a feature request. If you’d want to create it, go here: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues