Restoring Mautic gives error

I tried to update to Mautic 5.0.1 but this gave some issues.
I restored a full backup including the database, but now I am getting the error 500. If I try to clear the cache with CLI for example I get this error below.

Any ideas?

There is no folder mautic/vendor/autoload.php
And on github this folder is not there either:

mautic@upcloud-server:~/webapps/mautic$ bin/console mautic:cache:clearphp bin/console mautic:segments:update ; php bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger ; php bin/console mautic:campaigns:update ;  php bin/console mautic:emails:send
-bash: bin/console: Permission denied
PHP Warning:  require(/home/mautic/webapps/mautic/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mautic/webapps/mautic/autoload.php on line 3
PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/home/mautic/webapps/mautic/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/mautic/webapps/mautic/autoload.php on line 3
PHP Warning:  require(/home/mautic/webapps/mautic/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mautic/webapps/mautic/autoload.php on line 3
PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/home/mautic/webapps/mautic/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/mautic/webapps/mautic/autoload.php on line 3

PHP dependencies are not install.

In addition check that your files are owned by the right OS user, before attempt to clear the cache again.