Rollercoaster effects

Im testing with mautic now for a longer time. Im fascinated about the product and the opportunities that it offers. I try to push Mautic here in Germany. But it reminds me a little bit of a roller coaster, highs and lows are very near or like halloween, sweet or sour…

But enough with my philosophical thoughts, maybe someone has similar experiences.

I have installe mautic 2.0.1 on a hosted server,

I have solved the general problem, that my emails are not send. Means that my cron jobs work and my calendar is working well now. Great!!! Thanks a lot to Joan Nin at this point!!!

But my standalone form which I integrated in my landing page, still don`t send mails And I can no longer open any landing page that I created after executing Editor fixes #2032 . Is there another fix?

I found this error after executing Editor fixes #2032

[2016-08-06 15:44:36] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /Mautic/Mautic/mtc.js” at /mnt/web014/d1/03/56975003/htdocs/joomla_10/Mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 411 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /Mautic/Mautic/mtc.js at /mnt/web014/d1/03/56975003/htdocs/joomla_10/Mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:411)"} []

Would be gret, if someone has a solution or knows a fix.

Nice weekend

Klaus

Im testing with mautic now for a longer time. Im fascinated about the product and the opportunities that it offers. I try to push Mautic here in Germany. But it reminds me a little bit of a roller coaster, highs and lows are very near or like halloween, sweet or sour…
But enough with my philosophical thoughts, maybe someone has similar experiences.

I have installe mautic 2.0.1 on a hosted server,
I have solved the general problem, that my emails are not send. Means that my cron jobs work and my calendar is working well now. Great!!! Thanks a lot to Joan Nin at this point!!!

But my standalone form which I integrated in my landing page, still don`t send mails And I can no longer open any landing page that I created after executing Editor fixes #2032 . Is there another fix?

I found this error after executing Editor fixes #2032
[2016-08-06 15:44:36] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /Mautic/Mautic/mtc.js” at /mnt/web014/d1/03/56975003/htdocs/joomla_10/Mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 411 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /Mautic/Mautic/mtc.js at /mnt/web014/d1/03/56975003/htdocs/joomla_10/Mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:411)"} []

Would be gret, if someone has a solution or knows a fix.

Nice weekend
Klaus

Good morning,
1st of all thanks for answering.
Which URL do you mean? The landing page with the standalone form is: http://www.equipe.cc/Mautic/interesse-an--absicherung
But I found the error with the Landing pages, I didnt remark that there where 2 pages with same name in that fix... im sometimes a little bit s…
My only problem in the moment is, that the form does not create an email, when you submit the filled in form. I have this error in my log:
[2016-08-07 08:11:21] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /Mautic/Mautic/mtc.js” at /mnt/web014/d1/03/56975003/htdocs/joomla_10/Mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 411 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /Mautic/Mautic/mtc.js at /mnt/web014/d1/03/56975003/htdocs/joomla_10/Mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:411)"} []

Do you have a solution?
Thanks for helping me
Klaus

Sorry, when I look under Mautic I neither find mtc.js nor Mautic/mtc.js
Sorry if I don`t understand you or if I am to stupid- Can you give me a bit more informations what I have to do?
Thanks!

I found it now in my source text
But I have to ask again: Where can I change my PHP so tht it is creating correct page code?

Does this affect Switch to tracking via JS #1582?

Can I send you an email with attached file?

PM?

OK Thanks a lot for your help. Relax now and find new power.
I hope that we`ll find a solution soon.