Salesforce Field Mapping for Checkboxes

Our Salesforce plugin (for pushing leads) works, except for custom fields of type “checkbox”.

First I thought it was something with maximum amount of fields, but adding another field “number field” showed up in the field mapping list.

And, then checked, and no single field of type “checkbox” in salesforce is showing up in de list of fields in the plugin config.

Any know issues with checkbox fields?

Our Salesforce plugin (for pushing leads) works, except for custom fields of type “checkbox”.
First I thought it was something with maximum amount of fields, but adding another field “number field” showed up in the field mapping list.

And, then checked, and no single field of type “checkbox” in salesforce is showing up in de list of fields in the plugin config.

Any know issues with checkbox fields?

Nobody uses checkboxes?

Could be “select”…?

They are working on this. Essentially a checkbox is a boolean field (TRUE/FALSE) and in Mautic, a boolean field can only be TRUE or FALSE and in Salesforce there is a third option “NULL” and I guess Mautic doesn’t take too kindly to NULL values… BUT, like I said, they are working on a fix for this along with a couple of other fields that don’t seem to be pulling through for me (such as RecordType). Stay tuned!

I think I have managed to solve this problem with the checkbox but I have to check since have passed a long time without use Salesforce CRM