Same cookie for different browsers

I am having some trouble maybe you can help me.

I have installed Mautic behind a proxy. Behind the same proxy there is the web site I am tracking for Mautic.

My problem is that contact/leads seems to be created by IP rather than by different browser access (which I believe is the default behaviour after reading some posts in this forum, and it is also my desired outcome).

From the webserver logs (nginx) that serves Mautic (behind the proxy), I can see that the proper client IP and different agent browser is being read properly, but Mautic answers back by setting the same cookie for all different browser agents and just distinguishing IP’s.

Do you have any idea how could I try to solve that? Is there any web server / header variable that must be set in the request somewhere (that might be deleted when going through the proxy)? Or is maybe some setting in Mautic that I’ve missed?

Thx!

I am having some trouble maybe you can help me.

I have installed Mautic behind a proxy. Behind the same proxy there is the web site I am tracking for Mautic.

My problem is that contact/leads seems to be created by IP rather than by different browser access (which I believe is the default behaviour after reading some posts in this forum, and it is also my desired outcome).

From the webserver logs (nginx) that serves Mautic (behind the proxy), I can see that the proper client IP and different agent browser is being read properly, but Mautic answers back by setting the same cookie for all different browser agents and just distinguishing IP’s.

Do you have any idea how could I try to solve that? Is there any web server / header variable that must be set in the request somewhere (that might be deleted when going through the proxy)? Or is maybe some setting in Mautic that I’ve missed?

Thx!