Section went missing

Hello,

On the builder when I’m editing a section and accidentally cleared out everything on a section content there is no way for me to point on that section again its like its deleted entirely but it not example I tried to use 3 columns section when I cleared out the 2nd section and point to another section by accident there is no way for me to point back to the 2nd section again its just like its gone for good but I didn’t delete it just the content. Is it ok if you add an indicator for the section so there is some sort of guide if it makes easier you can add a checkbox somewhere so that users can easily make the border guide appear and disappear easily so as not to make it difficult on editing an email.

BR

Chris

Hello,

On the builder when I’m editing a section and accidentally cleared out everything on a section content there is no way for me to point on that section again its like its deleted entirely but it not example I tried to use 3 columns section when I cleared out the 2nd section and point to another section by accident there is no way for me to point back to the 2nd section again its just like its gone for good but I didn’t delete it just the content. Is it ok if you add an indicator for the section so there is some sort of guide if it makes easier you can add a checkbox somewhere so that users can easily make the border guide appear and disappear easily so as not to make it difficult on editing an email.

BR
Chris