Segment Filter is not working

Hi there,

finally I got Mautic working and I want to send a sheduled Email to a specific segment. I have created several segments two of them are “Wine making videotraining” the second one “wine videocourse buyers”

The sheduled campaing I want to send in August 2017 when the new wineseason in Germany start. But I only want to send it to the segment “Wine making videotraining” and not to the buyers. Most buyers are in the videotraing segment because its our launch funnel to make sales. So the the buyers in the “wine videocourse buyers” segment are also in the “Wine making videotraining” segment.

I wanted to filter out the segment “wine videocourse buyers” with -> exclude Segment Membership

I have made it and after a while the segment “Wine making videotraining” had over 8.000 contacts. So Mautic added all my contacs of my list to this segment.

Do you know how I can fix this problem and how I can send emails only to the people who havent bought my course yet?

Thanks so much :)

Hi there,

finally I got Mautic working and I want to send a sheduled Email to a specific segment. I have created several segments two of them are “Wine making videotraining” the second one “wine videocourse buyers”

The sheduled campaing I want to send in August 2017 when the new wineseason in Germany start. But I only want to send it to the segment “Wine making videotraining” and not to the buyers. Most buyers are in the videotraing segment because its our launch funnel to make sales. So the the buyers in the “wine videocourse buyers” segment are also in the “Wine making videotraining” segment.

I wanted to filter out the segment “wine videocourse buyers” with -> exclude Segment Membership

I have made it and after a while the segment “Wine making videotraining” had over 8.000 contacts. So Mautic added all my contacs of my list to this segment.

Do you know how I can fix this problem and how I can send emails only to the people who havent bought my course yet?

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help :slight_smile: Do you know how I can add a tag to all contacts who are in my segment? I cannot find a solution for this

I have the same problem, all my contacts are being registered in all segments and are receiving all the emails of all the campaigns created for this segments and I do not know what to do I had to stop everything. The logical thing is that they only enter the segment from which the form was created

Did you solve this issue? Please share your solution if you did. I have the same challenge. Thanks.