Segments not updating in full.

Hi there,

I’m running a campaign which contains a trigger URL (the ‘order placed’ screen of my website).

When a lead hits this screen, the idea is that they are removed from the main Smartlist and are moved into a new Smartlist called ‘Converted Leads’.

I have set this up as illustrated below.

It half-works, as the new leads are indeed moved into the new smartlist, but the problem is that they are not removed from the main Smartlist (Dripfeed A).

Is there anything obvious that I’m missing? I’m guessing it has something to do with how I’ve set up the decision in the campaign builder?

Any guidance appreciated!

image%201.png

Hi there,

I’m running a campaign which contains a trigger URL (the ‘order placed’ screen of my website).

When a lead hits this screen, the idea is that they are removed from the main Smartlist and are moved into a new Smartlist called ‘Converted Leads’.

I have set this up as illustrated below.

It half-works, as the new leads are indeed moved into the new smartlist, but the problem is that they are not removed from the main Smartlist (Dripfeed A).

Is there anything obvious that I’m missing? I’m guessing it has something to do with how I’ve set up the decision in the campaign builder?

Any guidance appreciated!