Will removing a lead from a list also remove from campaign?

I add my leads manually to a list - which then triggers them to be added to a campaign (using lead lists as source)

The campaign could take between 0-7 days to compete, depending on decisions/conditions.

Question is: will a lead be removed mid-campaign, if he/she is removed from the original list? Or will the campaign actions play out as usual? Will I need to put in a “remove from campaign” action to prevent this user from progressing in the campaign?

I add my leads manually to a list - which then triggers them to be added to a campaign (using lead lists as source)

The campaign could take between 0-7 days to compete, depending on decisions/conditions.

Question is: will a lead be removed mid-campaign, if he/she is removed from the original list? Or will the campaign actions play out as usual? Will I need to put in a “remove from campaign” action to prevent this user from progressing in the campaign?

I don’t know exactly how your campaign is builded, so the best advice I can give you is to do just a little test campaign (maybe sending an email in an hour instead of waiting 7 days…) the try to remove lead and see what happens…

Yes, if you remove a lead from a list and there is a campaign that uses that list as the source the lead will be removed from the campaign. At any point in the campaign.

Keep in mind that if there is another source for the same campaign and the lead is added via that second source then they would remain on the campaign.

@dbhurley however - even if they are removed from the campaign, the scheduled emails seem still to be scheduled?
Should there be a check setup whether the user still belongs to the campaign before each other mail is scheduled?

@dirk_s if you have a campaign that uses a Segment and NOT a Form if you removed the contact from the segment use in the campaign all email scheduled will be removed from this contact.