Campaign behaviour

Hi Mautic Team

I have some scenery which makes campaigns behave different I think…

I have built a campaign which sends emails to leads which are part of some list. Everything works fine list gets updated with new leads, email is sent, after it gets opened scores are added, when this happens the statistics on campaign in tabs ‘Events’ and ‘Actions’ show the proper percentage.

These events are also visible in Calendar or lead’s time line. Perfect till here…

The list that we are using for this campaign gets updated based on filters, it adds and removes leads form its self and some times due to its filters it also may remove all and have 0 leads.

When the list has 0 leads, the campaign shows that has 0 leads, the tabs ‘Events’ and ‘Actions’ show 0 percent no matter what the information was before, everything goes blank, no statistics and no leads are shown in campaign.

Also the sent email events that where in calendar gets cleaned out.

So my question is:

Is the campaign so related to the lead list that if a lead is updated and is no more part of that list he gets excluded from the campaign leads to ? Also, when a lead gets excluded from the campaign does all its statistics like events and actions that happened to the lead get also deleted ?

What is happening now to us is: Some moment of the day we see that the campaign has 10 leads and 10 emails are sent and 5 of them are read, and after an hour or two every number goes to 0 because at this moment lead list has no leads.

Hi Mautic Team

I have some scenery which makes campaigns behave different I think…

I have built a campaign which sends emails to leads which are part of some list. Everything works fine list gets updated with new leads, email is sent, after it gets opened scores are added, when this happens the statistics on campaign in tabs ‘Events’ and ‘Actions’ show the proper percentage.

These events are also visible in Calendar or lead’s time line. Perfect till here…

The list that we are using for this campaign gets updated based on filters, it adds and removes leads form its self and some times due to its filters it also may remove all and have 0 leads.

When the list has 0 leads, the campaign shows that has 0 leads, the tabs ‘Events’ and ‘Actions’ show 0 percent no matter what the information was before, everything goes blank, no statistics and no leads are shown in campaign.
Also the sent email events that where in calendar gets cleaned out.

So my question is:
Is the campaign so related to the lead list that if a lead is updated and is no more part of that list he gets excluded from the campaign leads to ? Also, when a lead gets excluded from the campaign does all its statistics like events and actions that happened to the lead get also deleted ?

What is happening now to us is: Some moment of the day we see that the campaign has 10 leads and 10 emails are sent and 5 of them are read, and after an hour or two every number goes to 0 because at this moment lead list has no leads.