Select List Field - Cannot Create

I’m unable to create a new custom SELECT list field.

1. Add New Custom Field
  2. Data Type = Select
  3. Adding select list Options
  4. Click “Apply” or “Save & Close”

Result = Cancel/Save & Close/Apply buttons are grayed out. Other buttons in the Add Custom Field still work, but no field is created.

Clean install

No leads imported yet

Shared Host

Version 1.2.0

PHP Version 5.4.45

MySQL Version 5.6.23

Apache Version 2.4.16

Here is my PHP Configuration:

Language Options asp_tags Allow ASP-style <% %> tags. Off

File Uploads file_uploads Whether to allow HTTP file uploads. On

Paths and Directories include_path Windows: “path1;path2” c:phpincludes" .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php

Resource Limits max_execution_time Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds 90

Resource Limits max_input_time Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data 60

Resource Limits memory_limit Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (128MB) 128M

Data Handling register_globals You should do your best to write your scripts so that they do not require register_globals to be on; Using form variables as globals can easily lead to possible security problems, if the code is not very well thought of. Off

Language Options safe_mode Off

File Uploads upload_max_filesize Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. 64M

main session.save_path where N is an integer. Instead of storing all the session files in /path, what this will do is use subdirectories N-levels deep, and store the session data in those directories. This is useful if you or your OS have problems with lots of files in one directory, and is a more efficient layout for servers that handle lots of sessions.

NOTE 1: PHP will not create this directory structure automatically. You can use the script in the ext/session dir for that purpose. NOTE 2: See the section on garbage collection below if you choose to use subdirectories for session storage /tmp

Screenshot%202015-10-11%2011.11.44.png

I’m unable to create a new custom SELECT list field.

1. Add New Custom Field
  2. Data Type = Select
  3. Adding select list Options
  4. Click “Apply” or “Save & Close”

Result = Cancel/Save & Close/Apply buttons are grayed out. Other buttons in the Add Custom Field still work, but no field is created.

Clean install
No leads imported yet
Shared Host
Version 1.2.0
PHP Version 5.4.45
MySQL Version 5.6.23
Apache Version 2.4.16

Here is my PHP Configuration:
Language Options asp_tags Allow ASP-style <% %> tags. Off
File Uploads file_uploads Whether to allow HTTP file uploads. On
Paths and Directories include_path Windows: “path1;path2” c:phpincludes" .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php
Resource Limits max_execution_time Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds 90
Resource Limits max_input_time Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data 60
Resource Limits memory_limit Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (128MB) 128M
Data Handling register_globals You should do your best to write your scripts so that they do not require register_globals to be on; Using form variables as globals can easily lead to possible security problems, if the code is not very well thought of. Off
Language Options safe_mode Off
File Uploads upload_max_filesize Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. 64M
main session.save_path where N is an integer. Instead of storing all the session files in /path, what this will do is use subdirectories N-levels deep, and store the session data in those directories. This is useful if you or your OS have problems with lots of files in one directory, and is a more efficient layout for servers that handle lots of sessions.
NOTE 1: PHP will not create this directory structure automatically. You can use the script in the ext/session dir for that purpose. NOTE 2: See the section on garbage collection below if you choose to use subdirectories for session storage /tmp

I know this feature works OK on the hosted version of Mautic, but for some reason not working on my own shared hosting server. I would like to ID the configuration issue to determine if it’s possible to fix.

Thanks

This is known issue. It will be fixed in 1.2.1. More details: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/895