Send email error RFC 2822

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.0
My PHP version is: 7.4.23
My Database type and version is: 5.7.23-23

Your problem
My problem is:

These errors are showing in the log:
[2021-09-23 02:27:44] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Swift_RfcComplianceException: “Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822.” at /home2/rzsho794/jornadadigital.top/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php line 150 {“exception”:"[object] (Swift_RfcComplianceException(code: 0): Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822. at /home2/rzsho794/jornadadigital.top/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php:150)"}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I went into the configuration of my email server. Hostgartor and I created new emails for testing was not successful.

The email setup is correct but Mautic is not sending email help me please.

Hi,

The exception itself says there is something wrong in email address fields such as From, Sender or Reply-To fields. Swift Mailer strictly follow RFC standard to avoid emails being caught by spam checker tools. There are following reason can lead to this error.

• Incorrect email address format in to,from or reply-to fields
  • Email address or host does not exist
  • From email address should be valid working email address
  • Not fully qualified domain name used in from email address

Can you please check if any of these help?

Thx,
Joey

Dear Joeyk,

The problem is that this error does not correspond to reality, I have already configured 3 types of emails.

Several ways and Mautic sends this message…

There is a way to disable this validation that is definitely inconsistent.

I copy and paste the data from my email hosting…

I configured everything on 08.09 it was working correctly yesterday when I went to do the email campaigns this error started to appear…

thanks for your time, have some solution.

Also error
Version 4.1.1

[2022-08-31 07:52:44] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Swift_RfcComplianceException: “Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822.” at /home/mautic/m.dveri-provance.ru/docroot/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php line 150 {“exception”:“[object] (Swift_RfcComplianceException(code: 0): Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822. at /home/mautic/m.dveri-provance.ru/docroot/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php:150)”} {“hostname”:“m.dveri-provance.ru”,“pid”:496730}