Send email to filtered list based on tags

Just getting ready to send some emails and I realize that I can filter who my email goes to based on tags. The email can only go out to the entire list.

It’s quite tedious to create a new list based on tags, then send an email to that new list. It makes much more sense to send your email to your list which is filterable with tags.

+1 for this

+1 for this

Just getting ready to send some emails and I realize that I can filter who my email goes to based on tags. The email can only go out to the entire list.

It’s quite tedious to create a new list based on tags, then send an email to that new list. It makes much more sense to send your email to your list which is filterable with tags.

Thanks, you are right, its in there. I guess I was a little shocked when I didn’t already see it as that is the whole point of having tags.

Mautic is great and I am sure this will come at some point.

It is coming in 2.2 but if you can’t wait here is the files to update to get it working right away. https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/2479

I need this too, urgently…

I great thing that I have seen other email automation services has is that you can send emails to leads in a segment with specific tags on them. I know you can create a segment and apply a tag filter, but would be nice to have the ability to choose this in a email also which tag it should apply to.

• Merged multiple threads into one /EG -