Send email

I cannot send emails as an action when someone fills out a form.
I am using the system on mautic’s host.
Here you can see how I configured the email

And here you can see the action configuration for the form

What do you think?

Maybe you should know that I configured 3 actions on this form.

1. Send predefined email.
  2. Create new lead.
  3. Modify lead’s lists.

Maybe you should know that I configured 3 actions on this form.

Send predefined email.
Create new lead.
Modify lead’s lists.

Again I apologize for the delayed response.

What’s the subdomain on mautic.com? Are other emails being sent out? If you prefer a private conversation for that, use the Help button at the bottom right of https://mautic.com to submit a private ticket for hosted service support.

Thanks!
Alan

Hi Alan,

Subdomain is innova.mautic.com

I am sending just one email. In the following screenshot you can see the actions

Thanks

Hugo.

Hey Hugo,

Can you try to order it this way:

1. create new lead
  2. send email
  3. modify lead list

Then see if that works. If the form is creating the lead, its trying to send the email to the lead before it has been created and thus it doesn’t know what email to send to. You can reorder by clicking and dragging the vertical ellipsis on the far right when you hover over the action.

If that doesn’t work, can you give me a screen shot of your create new lead action?

Thanks!
Alan

Hi Alan,

OK I did change the order of actions as you advised, but do I have to change the code as well on my website?

Thanks.

Hugo

HI Alan,

I tried without editing the code and it worked. Just two question, I deleted a lead to try again and when I filled out the form again nothing happened. 1. We cannot create a lead again with the same email after deleting it?

1. the sender appears as innova.mautic.com can I change that?

Thanks.

Hugo.