Problem sending mails

Hello there,

First of all, congrats on the platform, seems great.

We installed it on our hosting server, and been testing it, but having problems sending mails.

Scenario:

• configured our own smtp settings and test connection and test email are ok;
  • configuration to send imediatelly
  • when sending mail to a lead (simple or via template) it notifies it was send, but we never receive none!..

Already contacted our hosting for help, and they only see in logs the test email, not the others sent directly to a lead…

What am i missing?

Many thanks.

Hello there,
First of all, congrats on the platform, seems great.
We installed it on our hosting server, and been testing it, but having problems sending mails.
Scenario:

• configured our own smtp settings and test connection and test email are ok;
  • configuration to send imediatelly
  • when sending mail to a lead (simple or via template) it notifies it was send, but we never receive none!..

Already contacted our hosting for help, and they only see in logs the test email, not the others sent directly to a lead…
What am i missing?
Many thanks.

I am having the same problem here!
The test email SMTP configured with the mandrill arrives. But when I try to send via Send Example not arrived…

Hi! Did you configure queue emails during the installation process? If so have you configured your cron jobs? You’ll need to make sure that those are set because emails are sent “in batches” that way. If the test email is coming through then it makes me think this might be the problem.

https://www.mautic.org/getting-started/

Hope that helps,
David

Thanks dbhurley.
I think in the installation process we did choose queue emails.
But now in config area, already changed to “send now”.
Do we need to configure cron jobs also?

I believe that you do need to configure the cron jobs for queued sending:

https://www.mautic.org/docs/setup/index.html

Already configured cron job.
But nothing happens…
Is there any where to look for log errors or something?

Am i missing something in the mails or lists/leads menus?

Thanks.

Hi, I am testing out Mautic on the hosted platform. It did send out a few mails, but now no more mails are being sent.
I am not getting even the test mails. Can you please advise what can be done here.

We are sending to just a few email-ids - less than five of our own mailids. I thought it could an issue with the mail I set up, so I set up another mail from scratch again, it does not seem to have helped, though. All recipients were on gmail, though.

My username on the your hosted platform is the same as that of this community ID - margaret_j@competensys.com

@margaret_j Please, contact support of the service which host your Mautic. This forum is for the open source community which cannot help you in this case.

I have the same problem and cron jobs are also set up, so I don’t know what to do.