Mautic doesn't send emails but test yes

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3,3,3
My PHP version is: 7,4
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is: Mautic is not sendig emails, but on settings, test emails it is sent correctly.

These errors are showing in the log: any error logo file created

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Review the cronjobs, hosting says are executying ok

Hi there

it is pretty hard to help without more information. Are you able to go to Settings β†’ System Info β†’ System Logs and see if there is anything there.

Please ask hosting company for a copy of your cronjob, from your post it does sound like a cron issue but I am guessing at the moment.

If you are able to access your system files and can go to /var/logs/apache2/mautic.error log and see if there is any information there.

Another thing is inside Settings β†’ Configuration β†’ Email settings can you see if mails are set to queue or sent immediately.

On error:

[2021-08-10 00:00:04] mautic.WARNING: MaxMind license key is required.
[2021-08-10 00:00:04] mautic.ERROR: Failed to fetch remote IP data: A string or UriInterface object must be provided, a β€œNULL” was provided.
[2021-08-10 00:00:04] mautic.WARNING: MaxMind license key is required.

This error is unrelated to the sending. It has to do with your maxmind setup.

There are no errors related to the sending.

Can you check your email configuration.

Also check your sending from email

I have no error on log now.

Now, tests emails are sending, and emails directly on contact area of each one. But any email on campaign.

Cronjobs are ok due segments are updated and on campaigns emails are sent but sutcked as pending.

What could be? =(

Is there no way to get a view of your cronjob ?

are all the emails published ?

what are your email settings in configuration-> email settings ?

Cronjobs are running on console (SSH) correctly, thats why I know that.

Yes, emails are published. Email configuration is ok with Amazon SES, I send test email and it received ok.

do you have ssh access to your server ?

If so show me the out of crontab -l

Also try run the campaign and mail send and show me the output of
tail -f /var/log/nginx/mautic.error. if you using apache2 /var/log/apache2/mautic.error

Now i got this message:

2021-08-10 20:40:35] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\HttpException: "signature_invalid" at /home/desapren/vinculoesencial.com/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php line 244 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Exception\\HttpException(code: 0): signature_invalid at /home/desapren/vinculoesencial.com/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php:244)"} []
[2021-08-10 21:19:16] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\HttpException: "signature_invalid" at /home/desapren/vinculoesencial.com/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php line 244 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Exception\\HttpException(code: 0): signature_invalid at /home/desapren/vinculoesencial.com/vendor/willdurand/oauth-server-bundle/Service/OAuthServerService.php:244)"} []

1 Like

I scheduled an email throw channels-emails.
Cronjob did worked due it was β€œsent”, but all emails were stucked on pending emails.
Same message on error log.

1 Like

Run swiftmailer:spool:send command in ssh and post the output

Just double checking. Since your test email was successful but your other emails were not sent, are you sure that your SES instance is not in sandbox mode? All SES accounts start in sandbox mode, where test emails work for verified domains, but all other emails will not work. You must actually communicate with Amazon to request that SES be moved into production.

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/request-production-access.html

2 Likes