Any way to check if emails actually sent?

I tried to send an email through my self-hosted site and it said that is sent, but nothing was shown as sent in Mandrill so I decided to try the hosted Mautic thinking I had something configured wrong but when I went to send it also said it sent, but when I look at the email in mautic it says emails pending. I need to get these out, but I don’t want to resend to the list if it already did send. Is there anyway on the hosted mautic to check whether or not the emails actually did send?

I tried to send an email through my self-hosted site and it said that is sent, but nothing was shown as sent in Mandrill so I decided to try the hosted Mautic thinking I had something configured wrong but when I went to send it also said it sent, but when I look at the email in mautic it says emails pending. I need to get these out, but I don’t want to resend to the list if it already did send. Is there anyway on the hosted mautic to check whether or not the emails actually did send?

Hi Katimari

Can you look at Mandrill’s API logs and see if there’s anything registered there? If the logs are empty then Mandrill definitely didn’t send anything. Also I’ve noticed it takes Mandrill a few minutes (around 10 - 15) to start showing sends in their dashboard, but the logs are always instantly there.

Hi Chad - any idea if the hosted version uses Mandrill or does it use it’s own sending source? My self-hosted one definitely didn’t send. I’m just trying to verify the hosted one now.

Kate

Hi Chad,

I had the same issue as Katimari does, two months ago. I know you guys work hard to make Mautic more functional but now I came back to Mautic and tried again, and my emails still not sent while Mautic said they were sent.

Hi Katimari

Mautic’s hosted service uses php mail, not mandrill. We’ve seen some issues where things get flagged as spam and don’t go through. Read this blog post for more:

http://blog.mautic.com/post/121025560317/spf-and-dki