Send mail to another email

Hi

I have raised a doubt in one of the new campaigns that I am riding in Mautic and is the following.

I have a form that the contact filled in with some data to request an appointment in said form establishes a day and an hour.

The contact will receive an email indicating the day and time chosen and that they will contact him to confirm the appointment, so far so good.

The problem comes when I want every time a contact to fill out the form he arrives at the store an email indicating the customer’s data and chosen day and time, the only thing that has occurred to me is that in the mail that is sent to the customer Put in blind copy to the store.

Is there any better way to do this?

Thank you

Hi

I have raised a doubt in one of the new campaigns that I am riding in Mautic and is the following.

I have a form that the contact filled in with some data to request an appointment in said form establishes a day and an hour.

The contact will receive an email indicating the day and time chosen and that they will contact him to confirm the appointment, so far so good.

The problem comes when I want every time a contact to fill out the form he arrives at the store an email indicating the customer’s data and chosen day and time, the only thing that has occurred to me is that in the mail that is sent to the customer Put in blind copy to the store.

Is there any better way to do this?

Thank you

You can send the form results to any user-defined email addresses. Would this help?