Server specs for quick loading

I was wondering what’s your experience with different server configurations.

I’m testing Mautic on single core Xeon E5 with 2GB RAM on PHP7 and it’s awfully slow. Tracking gif needs ~3 seconds to download, forms take ~2 seconds.

Did you manage to make Mautic fast on low spec machines or it’s just not enough?

I was wondering what’s your experience with different server configurations.

I’m testing Mautic on single core Xeon E5 with 2GB RAM on PHP7 and it’s awfully slow. Tracking gif needs ~3 seconds to download, forms take ~2 seconds.

Did you manage to make Mautic fast on low spec machines or it’s just not enough?

Maybe is a location problem since i have 0.181 Seconds in one Mautic with lower specs

[quote=22512:@patrykkalinowski]I was wondering what’s your experience with different server configurations.

Did you manage to make Mautic fast on low spec machines or it’s just not enough?[/quote]

So many variables…what else is running on the machine ? Is the machine running out of memory and swapping? You running on a SSD?

I’d recommend hiring a linux admin and have a performance analysis done because without knowing the exact specs of the E5 and the rest of the machine + software + output of basic performance tools, it’s really hard to diagnose.

Average about 300ms on a VM running alongside 19 other VMs on a machine with a light load.