Tracking pixel slow

Hey guys. My tracking pixel can sometimes take over 1 minute to load which is way too long. I’m running Mautic 1.2.1. Is it possible to optimize this? The website has about 50 simultanious visitors and my the DB table page_hits is over 1gb in size. (1.568.669 rows)

As I said, this is not always the case, it seems quite random.

I’m running this on a virtual dedicated machine with 2 cpu’s. (I’ve asked for detailed specs, will receive those shortly)

Hey guys. My tracking pixel can sometimes take over 1 minute to load which is way too long. I’m running Mautic 1.2.1. Is it possible to optimize this? The website has about 50 simultanious visitors and my the DB table page_hits is over 1gb in size. (1.568.669 rows)

As I said, this is not always the case, it seems quite random.

I’m running this on a virtual dedicated machine with 2 cpu’s. (I’ve asked for detailed specs, will receive those shortly)

You have to figure out where your bottleneck is, bandwidth, ram, disk io, DNS, webserver, or db server.
Make sure your apache or nginx servers are optimized for that load, if possible keep that amount of sessions open. Also optimize your database setup with mysqltuner. We setup Mautic with its own DB on a separate virtual machine from our very busy site to avoid these kind of traffic jams.

Guys,

I have same issue.
Mautic 1.2.0 - tracking pixels normal
Matic 1.2.2 - tracking pixels slow. Also forms sending are sometimes very slow (I guees If Mautic createing new lead)

I didn’t make deep research. But I will test it later.