SES setting lost my password

It seems that I need to reset my password in Mautic but my case is a little complicated.

I was trying to set the AMAZON SES email service and was keying in credential from amazon to my Mautic setting. During the process, I input a string of letters and numbers in the setting BUT failed. Because of such an action, today when i try to log-in to my Mautic, the password has changed. I think this is because of my action on the credential I made on the setting. Now Ii forgot the long string of letters which I need to key in. I was then trying to alter the password from the user’s database during the moment i saw the long string of letters. However I mistakenly delete it without copying and key in a new password which I thought I could reset the old password from there - this is a big mistake i made. Now, I have my new password made in the user database but this is not going to allow me to log in to Mautic because the long string is needed instead which I had deleted and forgotten. Would you administrator PM me at billwpwu@gmail.com and help me on my case ?? Also, i was not able to restore the old user database I should had.

It seems that I need to reset my password in Mautic but my case is a little complicated.

I was trying to set the AMAZON SES email service and was keying in credential from amazon to my Mautic setting. During the process, I input a string of letters and numbers in the setting BUT failed. Because of such an action, today when i try to log-in to my Mautic, the password has changed. I think this is because of my action on the credential I made on the setting. Now Ii forgot the long string of letters which I need to key in. I was then trying to alter the password from the user’s database during the moment i saw the long string of letters. However I mistakenly delete it without copying and key in a new password which I thought I could reset the old password from there - this is a big mistake i made. Now, I have my new password made in the user database but this is not going to allow me to log in to Mautic because the long string is needed instead which I had deleted and forgotten. Would you administrator PM me at billwpwu@gmail.com and help me on my case ?? Also, i was not able to restore the old user database I should had.