Shopify integration

Hello Kianabeauty hope you’re doing well, I’m currently trying to find an answer to a query and as you know, mautic is in the business of forums. If you don’t mind me asking. Did you use a third party service to integrate your Shopify store to mautic, or did you program it yourself through adding it as a private app? I see at this moment there is no direct integration from mautic to Shopify. I am a marketer and have a programmer working for me and I’ve been researching this as we plan to use mautic.

Kind regards

Ed

abstract living

Hello Kianabeauty hope you’re doing well, I’m currently trying to find an answer to a query and as you know, mautic is in the business of forums. If you don’t mind me asking. Did you use a third party service to integrate your Shopify store to mautic, or did you program it yourself through adding it as a private app? I see at this moment there is no direct integration from mautic to Shopify. I am a marketer and have a programmer working for me and I’ve been researching this as we plan to use mautic.
Kind regards
Ed
abstract living

1 Like

Hi Ed,
I just finished devloping a Shopify app that can do that, you can read more about it here
https://forum.mautic.org/t/shopify/10709/11

and this is the app