Shopware 6 Integration

Anybody already working on integrating Mautic with Shopware 6? Or any thoughts about it? We’re currently pondering it…

Best,
Ekke

Subscribe to the Mautic Podcast at www.Mauticast.com - and let me know what topics or interviews you would like to hear!
(German version at www.Mauticast.de)

Hello Ekke, we also have enquiries for Shopware 5-6.

I was looking at the webhooks, but the question is for me:
What automation do you want to achieve?

• Abandoned Cart?
  • Pushing products data as tags other fields?
  • Product based filtering?
  • RFM segmentation?

Joey

Correct, that sort of specs is part of what we want to do in January. Basically, we want to have a great generic integration beyond the specific use case :slight_smile:

Hi there, I am also working with Shopware 6 and Mautic and would like to integrate Shopware in Mautic. Haven’t really found a way to do it yet, so I wanted to ask here if it is already possible at the moment?

Looking forward to your answer and best regards

Hi rebsweb, not yet but we are about to start. Feel free to tell me about your use case (her or in Slack) so we can make sure to cover it :slight_smile:

What about that? Any advance?

We are now developing a Shopware 6 plugin including support for abandoned cart. We expect to have these ready for production this year. Please contact me if you want to use this plugin.

Hi @richardnl , is this something to talk about on the Mautic podcast? (mauticast.com)

Thanks for your reply! I will contact you to discuss this.

IIf you use Shopware 6 and want to try the plugin, let me know. We offer the plugin to receive feedback. With this feedback we can improve the plugin.

@richardnl is this a good point for a conversation on the Mauticast? Or do you want me to just mention it, maybe?

Hello, we also use Shopware 6 and are looking for an integration. Is there anything new on this yet?

The Shopware 6 plugin for Mautic 4 is ready for production use. Are you using Mautic 4.x?

Yes, we user Mautic 4x. Any test possible?

Send me an email with the webshop where you will use the plugin. Then I can send you the plugin. You can use this version of the plugin for free in exchange for feedback.

Hello,

We also use Shopware 6 and Mautic 4. Can we also test the plugin? If we can’t test the plugin, where can we buy the plugin?

Best regards
Markus

Send us an email with the webshop where you will use the plugin. Then you receive this version of the plugin for free.

support@firemultimedia.nl