Slow performance on Azure

I have successfully installed Mautic on Azure Websites. I have created the rules for IIS as well. Everything is fine, but the performance. It really takes long (10-30 seconds) to load each page. I’m almost sure it’s a problem with the database connection, so maybe it requires some tunning on this area. Can someone tell me in which file is stored the database configuration? Is any kind of caching for db possible? Thanks a lot.

I have successfully installed Mautic on Azure Websites. I have created the rules for IIS as well. Everything is fine, but the performance. It really takes long (10-30 seconds) to load each page. I’m almost sure it’s a problem with the database connection, so maybe it requires some tunning on this area. Can someone tell me in which file is stored the database configuration? Is any kind of caching for db possible? Thanks a lot.

You use ClearDB or a MySQL database hosted in a VM?

I used a ClearDB, but I have a performance problem. I created a new thread here to discuss further, with all the information of the installation:

https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/2667-installing-mautic-on-azure-websites