Smart list creation issues

I have aprox 1400 leads I imported with First name, Last name,and email. When trying to create a smart list filtering by “email field not empty” the Save icon start spinning and takes a very long time to execute the query…the problem is that at the end not all the records are in the list… if I go back and run the query again (clicking on Save or Apply), then the same: after a long time a undetermined number of leads are added to the list and so on until it is completed. The thing is that I actually know the real number of leads with email, as I imported them, but what happens when creating a list based on a different parameter I don’t know the exact number: how can I know for sure that all the records are in the list? Also there is no progress bar nor message of “Task completed” at the end and last, but not least, the time it takes to create the list is far too long making it, in my case, almost useless. I wonder if is it just me or it is something to have look into. Running ver: 1.0.3

Any help would be appreciated

I have aprox 1400 leads I imported with First name, Last name,and email. When trying to create a smart list filtering by “email field not empty” the Save icon start spinning and takes a very long time to execute the query…the problem is that at the end not all the records are in the list… if I go back and run the query again (clicking on Save or Apply), then the same: after a long time a undetermined number of leads are added to the list and so on until it is completed. The thing is that I actually know the real number of leads with email, as I imported them, but what happens when creating a list based on a different parameter I don’t know the exact number: how can I know for sure that all the records are in the list? Also there is no progress bar nor message of “Task completed” at the end and last, but not least, the time it takes to create the list is far too long making it, in my case, almost useless. I wonder if is it just me or it is something to have look into. Running ver: 1.0.3
Any help would be appreciated

Hi Fbugalla

Can you upgrade to mautic 1.0.4 (released just today) and read the details noted on this pull request:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/337

Long story short: Large lists timed out quickly and broke easily. We’ve changed things so the interface no longer tries to do these bulk actions and now you just run a command as a cron job to get your lists / campaigns / etc… all up to date.