Smart Lists always empty (no leads)

Hi,

I’m trying to create a smart list to create a campaign, but when I create a list and try to filter it (by any filter), the list is empty - am I doing something wrong?

I’m running v1.2.2

Any help would be appreciated.

Ran

Hi,
I’m trying to create a smart list to create a campaign, but when I create a list and try to filter it (by any filter), the list is empty - am I doing something wrong?

I’m running v1.2.2

Any help would be appreciated.

Ran

Make sure you have the cron jobs configured correctly:

https://www.mautic.org/getting-started/

Right you are - thank you!

Having similar issues. Smart list not working based on filter. Leads are empty. I think I have cron jobs configured correctly but also read there are issues with Cron Jobs on GoDaddy hosting. I’m on PHP 5.4, shared hosting in Germany. I’m on Mautic version 1.2.4.
Last week I got following error. Today no error yet but same issue, no smart lists. I did a simple filter like country equals Germany for list.

[2016-02-01 14:17:43] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: Undefined index: tags - in file /home/xxx/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Controller/LeadController.php - at line 1421 [] []
[2016-02-01 14:17:43] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - in file /home/xxx/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Controller/LeadController.php - at line 1423 [] []

@ralfhug if you are not sure if crons are running, try my brand new service with Mautic plugin at cronfig.io

@escopecz Thanks. However step #3 is confusing in your install instructions. Do the 6 subfolders and 2 files need to be under folder CronfigBundle or does the entire folder called mautic-cronfig-master with the 6 subfolders need to be under cronfigbundle?

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll make it more clear. All files from mautic-cronfig-master directory must be inside the Cronfig directory.

@escopecz . Installed tool and worked. The smart lists work now as well. To clarify: Is your tool triggering cron jobs or just complementing them, i.e. do I need to keep the cron jobs in GoDaddy live? In any case happy everything works now. Thanks

Cool! You are officially the first user of my service (except me). I’m glad it works for you. Cronfig will take care of your cron jobs. You can turn the GoDaddy cron jobs off now.

@escopecz Do you have to install cron jobs for the Mautic-hosted version? I was under the assumption that these were built in to the web-hosted version and only needed to be installed on the self-hosted version.

I’m asking because my campaigns aren’t pulling leads from lists. There are 3 leads on the list, the list is the source of the campaign, but the campaign says no leads. Possibly a cron error, but I’m using the Mautic-hosted version, so not sure how to fix it.

No, if you use Mautic as a service, you shouldn’t deal with cron jobs. Contact support of the service.